Burning Effect - Ch. 112

i like him and dont want him too die, but after all this build up i will be kind of pissed if he does not die.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Robert already agreed to get his organs and other faulty parts replaced with cyborg stuff, so, I guess that's still happening.

So should we look forward to seeing round two with robo-robert? Or does robert is dead? Wither which way he's fucking amazing. Hand of the king's always gotta be the most badass character there is

Dex-chan lover
Robert agreed to become a cyborg as soon as Kai got the crown, since he was already going to die in a few months.

Dex-chan lover
So glad to see Robert, a character introduced for a joke, has become one of the most baller dudes in the series. God bless this story, man, and God bless Gayops for bringing it to us

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, I know it's daily butvthe cliffhangers are killing me.

THIS IS TOO DAMN GOOD!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh you motherfuckers so that's what they were after all this time! this was all just to weaken Great.

Now i am worried about the rest of Xevoltz there's no way they just saved them just out of the kindness of their hearth, the most weird part is that they saved Kai too.
Will they just left Robbert in there armsless, or will they kidnap him with Great too?

Users who are viewing this thread