Burning Effect - Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
Was the timeframe of those numbers explained? is it one year per number?

Now I sort get why they Started scanlating Control and why it is marked as prequel to Burning Effect.

Spoiler (Possible?)

Y's first body sort of looks like the hypnotist girl.

Dex-chan lover
So if I understand this correctly, Burner is a descendant of a hyper-violent alien civilization?

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku Kind of, she is the decendant/ failed clone of the half breed super human aline named bear.

Remember, It seems like the bear family was mainly an attempt to clone a body with 100% of beard original DNA, that clone being Great

Well damn. Can see Y/Ray being a/the villain, even if not villian-like, now. A goal that she's been trying to reach for such a long time, doubtful anything will stop her from continuing towards it.

And Bear trying to kill himself because hes too strong. Thats pretty sad.

Dex-chan lover
Y has my respects for giving birth to a fully grown adult.
But holly shit are they a bad parent, and then they have the audacity of wondering why Bear left them.

Dex-chan lover
The lore of this series is so good, it gives it to you bit by bit. The author is awesome at hooking you in the right time for everything. I'd be a little pissed when we catch up to the raws that this would be a weekly thing. The uploader spoiled us a little bit 😜.

Wow this backstory is amazing and I understand why Bear went insane. Its been thousands of years and they still not close to going to space and defeating that Alien. Also if any reads the prequel “Control” im starting to see the end Of that and understanding whats happening in the story currently and what those Parasites are Trying to do

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so now. We Now he real "Y" tring to kill Great with the black lions and all of that was Just an act... All we've seing from them has being all to get BEAR back and healthy, and that's why he TP great, to save the boddy bear can use to get back to live.

But now I wonder who the other "Y" is ANf aslo we know the real "Y" is not a good person either... This is becoming better and better

Users who are viewing this thread