Burning Effect - Ch. 128

Dex-chan lover
Who's the big-haired kid? Is that the glasses gunslinger who will be Administrator?

Dex-chan lover
@Shinobu "S" or "SS" are the ranking the mafia gives to kids that are/have been abducted. Great and the gang are all "S" rank kids

@Scrabbleman I think you both are talking about the kid that killed the mafia guy and that was holding a gun, From what I get, he/she is a new character we've never seen

I’m gonna assume Gerbain probably gets killed by Great going into red eye mode. If not Gerbain would be so op as an adult if this is how strong she is as a child.

Wonder who this new "SS rank" kid is. Wonder if they are still alive in present time or not too. SS means...they are damn strong/very high potential.

Also Gerbain is freakin nuts. She wants to die?

@PanicTears I think it's the 3d glasses dude who also uses guns and knew great from his childhood. But it's a surprise that he has more potential

Dex-chan lover
@MaleNagisa thanks but I literally meant WHO is the ss kid lol
is it a new character? Cause I don't remember seeing an older version of the kid

i think we're going to find out why Great kills all criminals since the previous guys never killed them only arrested them.

After looking at past chapters: @tprat is probably right in that the SS kid is probably Kiriya.

The right age in the past/present, same hair, same eye color, using guns, past connection to Great, Great in the present time implying present Kiriya holds back a lot and that he lets some criminals live instead of killing them(easy to see where he got that from), ect.

It would actually be odder if SS-Kid isnt little Kiriya.

Users who are viewing this thread