Burning Effect - Ch. 147

Dex-chan lover
Oh that explains why a character with only 50% of bears DNA is a part of the black blood and why he feels so different. He's an abnormal that can transform

Interesting, either Burner is against killing the admins because she's still secretly good, or she wanted them all alive for the negotiations/a later plan.

Dex-chan lover
So some of the Bear experiments ended being abnormals, wonder if the others can transform too even with a higher DNA percentage.

Not gonna lie people, evil Burner is sexy as fuck. But in all seriousness she seems pissed that they managed to kill one the Administrators, which as someone else said begs the question does she still in some small way still hold the belief about not killing others, which personally I am doubtful, or that she's pissed that one of her subordinates/siblings deprived her of a bargaining chip. One other thing I am curious about is how Burner stacks up against anyone else, other than Great I don't really see anyone matching her level of power now.

Found out bout this yesterday. I am sad that I read it all in a short time. Great story, cool characters, awesome style. Keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread