Burning Effect - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, commander. The translation is equal in terms of quality to JB which is impressive. JB doesn't have a fixed schedule for this series so they rather have this gem left in the trunk. Seriously, they'd rather translate that 100 gf manga than this...

Anyway, the Underground is now supporting Xevolts. Master has the Crown which means he can prove his legitimacy despite not being of royal blood and the only way to win would be to have prince here in the spotlight with the Crown. Overall, a good chapter to end the arc.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you.
Finally best girl is smiling.
I want to keep her warm during the winter when her cyborg parts are too cold.
I want to wash her short hair until she gets used to being delicate with her robotic hand
I want to bridal carry cyborg girl and tell her she's light.

I don't even remember what was the plot about or what was the last chapter i ever saw, wich doesn't help this is the only one here XD

Dex-chan lover
@Celiohogane all the other chapters are on the Jaiminisbox page, and they refuse to put their stuff in here, because they need that ad revenue to translate worse manga while they ignore this one.

Thank you so much for taking this away from Jaimini.

Their slowpoke schedule was honestly infuriating, especially now that they've dropped all the Jump series.

Thank you for the chapter. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I am so relieved that Candy is safe, it was so sad to watch her in pain, she deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread