Burning Effect - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Welp that was a stupid plan. Nice way of getting surrounded by the entire enemy force

Was it ever explained what that little black marking they all seem to have is?

@Enexin
I assume you mean the black markings whenever they get angry.
No, I don't believe it has been explained.

There's apparently a prequel to this series, that may have explained it? Not sure. It's never been TL'd and I don't know the name of it off the top of my head.

I assume it's related to the Alien Invasion talked about several chapters ago in Roy vs Jeanne's fight. How humans became physically stronger, and some changed so much they were called "abnormals".

It's likely that those black stress lines are a form of abnormalsy. Which also explains why they show up when they're angry since we know abnormals have anger problems in their transformations.

Edit: Or it could all just be an artistic choice, who knows really.

@Enexin

You mean the ones around the jaw area? To me it's just look like an artistic choice to represent clenched jaws, like when you clench your jaw the muscles in that area become visible for many people.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Great has his jacket again! It's been so long since he actually looked like an Administrator instead of a hobo.

Oren's become such a likable character in so little time. She's surely fully on board now.

Double-page supporter
I’ve been thinking this for a while now, but Burner and Great are definitely siblings or related somehow. I’m calling it

Dex-chan lover
Wonder were Oren was for most of her life that she didn't knew how things worked in Gar Mark.

Look at Great having fun watching.

Users who are viewing this thread