Burning Effect - Ch. 91

Group Leader
Dark is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.
SPOILER_unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Hah, Kai was right. There was no way Master would give up the <Crown> for his own kid. Kinda sad that even Leo saw that coming.

Also, Lord Sword is an ex-Administrator, right? He's one of the <Sword Saints>?

@Scrabbleman

Sword is the 5th Administrative Elder, and yes. He's a Sword Saint.

Hyper was also mentioned in that, he was the former Block 5 Administrator, and a sword saint. Also presumably the previous wielder of Black Blood, given we see Sword with what looks like White Sense here, and we know Robert has Golden Throne.

Dex-chan lover
OK, so now we have 3 families. The anecdote, the bear and the family of master> all fighting for the throne. The anecdotes seem to be the first and the true rulers of greymark But we know too little about the Bear family... ALso the sword saint is burner and Great father, and because they are the younger, they have the "bear" royal blood that the little girl was searching, But im sure great is the "true" next king in that family

Cool

@MaleNagisa
Master's family is the Habsburgo if I am not mistaken.
The Bear family running for king probably means that the shield girl will take the crown to this <Sword> guy.

And here I started reading this series like a year ago thinking we would just get some wacky story....

Dark: Maybe... I'm gay? or Bi?

Me, a shipper trash: Y E S

@MaleNagisa
Didn't shield girl say Burner was the wrong person?
That said, you might be on to something with Great and if Burner is from the Bear family, then that makes her a candidate for the throne.
Great and Burner do look too much alike too I guess.
The Bear and Anecdote family should team up though.
Fuck the Habsburgs, except Kai's friend.

Kiriya is adorable! Dark is falling in love with Burner.. 'or has she already fell?' Y's hairstyle is gettin' wilder. I need more badass Eidia moments. Oh, and did I mention how adorable Kiriya is? I just have a thing with glasses.

@Mizumachi
Orion said that Burner is the wrong person because she is a woman. And the one they are looking for is a man “probably Great”. And it seems that both Great and Burner are from the Bear family hence even though Burner was the wrong person she still has the royal blood

I just caught up. Damn . Difficult tme to catch up. Now I have to wait..each... week!

edit: what?! the raw is already past 170 ch!!

and updates each day ? count me IN!

Users who are viewing this thread