Burning Effect - Ch. 92

Group Leader
Yeah, so in case there was even a molecule of chance any of you thought it wasn't Great.
Author made extra sure you all knew it was Great.

😂

Double-page supporter

Really hoping that Great's "corruption" isn't cured and that he remains an antagonist. Great is a pretty fantastic villain; I think he's been established pretty well as absolutely untouchable, and it's an interesting story element to hold on to.

Really hoping that Great's "corruption" isn't cured and that he remains an antagonist. Great is a pretty fantastic villain; I think he's been established pretty well as absolutely untouchable, and it's an interesting story element to hold on to.

I personally hope it is "cured". But that he essentially keeps being who he is now.

Great is an interesting character because he's not a wholesale cookie-cutter villain. He doesn't want to dominate the world (it seems like a pain in the ass). He doesn't really want to work with the administrative elders, other than the fact that he likes their laws. He doesn't really want to work with the revolutionists because they want to change said laws.

He's in an interesting position, and it would be sad for that to tilt too much in one direction or the other.

Him becoming corrupted presumably makes him subservient to the person that corrupted him whenever he and Bear fuses. Otherwise I have no idea why that person would want a completely evil all powerful entity that would likely cut him down on the spot.

Double-page supporter
@SenorBlue

I'm guessing the final boss is Sword. He's been forshadowed so much and he's the only antagonist who hasn't yet gotten much screen time.

@panda34

I don't know, there were three other Administrative Elders that they introduced in the first chapter that we haven't seen. Plus the third Sword Saint that hasn't been part of the story yet. I'm guessing the finale is going to be an amazing mess of competing interests with maybe Sword, Great, or Bear as the bigger threats. There's a lot of places for this story to go and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Really Bear should know that Burner is not one for words, his plan better have some layers because it is bound to fail.

Double-page supporter
@Maltahawk

I don't think the third Sword Saint is around anymore. He was introduced as the former administrator of Block 5. Great is the current Block 5 administrator and wielder of Black Blood, so Great probably replaced him or killed him and took his spot or whatever.

@panda34

Yeah, I managed to forget that. Feels like it's been forever since we've seen Great with a sword. I started a re-read and I also forgot they introduced another Administrative Elder named Ra who was a total wimp. Compared to Sword, Master, and Doctor he was pretty forgettable. They also called Great a Sword Saint back in like chapter 2, so I guess he took the title too. I guess that goes to show just how much detail is in this Manhwa, the re-read is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread