Burning Kabaddi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kabaddi? What is it?

Dex-chan lover
@AnushMadz thanks so much to you and the team! I caught interest in this once I saw the anime PV (never heard of this sport before) so I'm glad it's been picked up

Group Leader
Being in the country where Kabaddi is one of the most-played sports domestically, I developed interest in how a Japanese author is going to have his take on this sport.
The firs chapter wasn't that overwhelming for me, but I'm excited to see where it heads.

Thanks for the first chapter guys, I hope you stick to its releases.

Edit: After doing some research, I realized that japan actually has a listed Men and Women's Team in International Kabaddi Federation. I thought this sports was something new to the region xD

Nice! Blessed scan team!
I remember playing kabbadi in secondary school, was such a good experience! Really looking forward to seeing where this series goes!

Power Uploader
I had no idea there was a manga based on Kabaddi! Following~

I've seen that this will get an anime adaptation so i tried looking for the manga to no avail. Just randomly tried to search it again here and thankfully there's a translated chapter!! ㅠㅠ

Thank you! This looks interesting so i'll be looking forward to future releases!

Double-page supporter
Of course there's a Kabaddi manga lol. Also did he just rainbow flick his headphones???

Users who are viewing this thread