Busted! Darklord - Ch. 44 - Reconciliation

Banned
♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️

this was a nice end to ch.42 and 43, but now comes another challenge

Fed-Kun's army
Why are all authority figures on the alliance side such massive dickheads?

Strip search of the girls, in a righteous jurisdiction, must be done by woman. A classmate, by chance?

"Why are all authority figures on the alliance side such massive dickheads?"

If because of that premise you plan to have a romantic exploration, you may have a bitter disappointment,

@spicadays pg 3. "I've always know about it." should be "I've always known about it."
pg 6. "I need to get this off by chest," should maybe be "I need to get this off my chest,"
pg 10. "Their strict dicipline should whip you back in shape." should be "Their strict discipline should whip you back into shape."

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Well we already know that Yue Bingxing admitted to murdering Tang Tang's mother, but unfortunately looks like Ye Hu is either deeply involved or hiding something. He never answered Mingzhu's questions, redirected the conversation to chastising her to make her feel guilty, never bothered to get her side of what happened or what she felt her justification was, the investigator commented on how the clan was refusing to help in the investigation, and sent her to a group that uses torture devices for restraints. In any case I bet Bingxing probably hid the hairpins and secret message in MC's things to get him expelled or killed as revenge for going bald. Guy is more evil than the demon cultists he hunts.

Users who are viewing this thread