Busted! Darklord - Ch. 63 - To the gulags

Thanks for the fast realese!

Damn that fish daddy is awesome picking up 2 wives for his son.

Dex-chan lover
Other reader go like "ew crossdressing, dropped." But I don't regret following this. The story is very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates.

I vote C. The guy meets new waifus wherever he goes...

I do not like they use the word "gulag". GUpLag means Main Office of Camps, MOfCam for short. Somewhere in pristine boreal forest, far from city noise and bustle is Corrective Colony No. 113... Food stresses whole grains and carefully limited calories, inmates are slim and fit (except newbies who have yet to see a winter in the camp).

Deathmaze

Damn that fish daddy is awesome picking up 2 wives for his son.

Indeed! Waaay too hasty. The Shaolin chick is super hot, Cornbread after long washing is nice too etc. Yet it is far from obvious how many waifus our MC can handle, mentally, financially, physically...

Dex-chan lover
Glad that it's being revealed who the good guys and the bad guys are

Supporter
HOW CAN IT BE PRESIDENT KNOWS?

IF ALL THE CLAN LEADERS KNOW, AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE EVIL FAITH ACADEMY, WHY DO THEY ALL LET THIS GENOCIDE BY THE EVIL FLOWERFACE GO ON?! WHY DO THEY ALLOW THIS EVIL TO HAPPEN, IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, USING THEIR CLAN NAMES AND USING THEIR ACADEMY?!

A,B,C and D
the fact that they revealed all the good guys in one chapter even one casually in a single sentence makes me kinda fear that we are having a rushed end on our hands. Doesn't mean the end will be bad but it would mean some last contend was cut like yu mingzhe,s dad revealing he knows about Yǔ Rénjié which was now done in a single short sentence.
Edit: i forgot the president was subtly revealed earlier.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the mean teacher was a Snape all along. That said, I didn't see this twist coming. Granted, as soon as I saw "Flower face" in the flashback I knew who he was.

All that said, it's sad that we're gonna have to wait until October for more of this. I love how goofy this series is, and I hope the MC continues to dress in drag even though his teachers and the president openly support who he is now.

It's also very telling that neither of his "wives" deny anything when his dad calls them wives lol.

On a final note. Does anyone else have a hard time remembering names in Manhwa? I've read manga for so long that Japanese names are easy for me to remember, but the Korean and Chinese names in Manhwa always trip me up. The only names I actively remember without seeing it written on the page is Cornbread and Uncle Li.

Users who are viewing this thread