Busu ni Hanataba o. - Vol. 12 Ch. 72.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
977
I was hoping the twist was the kid was actually the little brother & the flower shop girl's son... I need to know our boi succeeds and carries out Abe-san's will :salute: :chad::glee::hearts:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
4,498
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glee: :glee: :glee:
 
Supporter
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
504
WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEAK IS OVER

oh ok there's another volume I guess I'll save my outrage for later
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
3,631
Like father like son. How he bombarded mom with arguments about how cute she is. Atta boy!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Messages
568
Usually I hate endings where the main couple has a child, but this ending feels very deserved and almost realistic. I wouldn't mind seeing more of their family life.

(These last two chapters have made me cry. I feel like a proud parent.)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
701
it's nice to see a manga come to a satisfying close, tho of course I'm curious about the bonus volume.

thanks for the scanlation up till now! you've definitely earned a break, take your time with the last volume.
 
VIP
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
6,078
man, what a satisfying ending. the last volume felt kinda abrupt tho. one of better romance manga i read in recent year. the journey realizeing self worth was really amazing which made it has solid characters development. all the characters and pairings including side character is very likeable and entertaining as well. my only gripe that the pacing can little bit annoying and the plot can felt repetitive. otherwise very recommended. 9/10.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
222
It was great re-read i just wonder when last volume will be translated can't find it anywhere
Thanks for translation
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
222
It seems theres quick sequel named bloom but not translated so far can't wait rly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top