Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Being The Protagonist For A Day

jesus fuck i cant stop laughing. tabata girl while i relate to u hard u gotta take some time to breathe lmao

Dex-chan lover
I like her parents already. They're just so blissfully unaware in the sweetest way.

Tabata's assumptions are painfully realistic as always, but it's wholesome whenever she's proven wrong about them.

Oh my today is my birthday, I feel so lucky~

Oh gosh I think I am going to be like her mom when I get older... so cute~
But Hana is more lucky to have such wonderful friends, hope she realized it soon.

Tabata is very relatable to the me back in middle and high school! And it also seems like she has this solidified perception of herself and social position because of all shoujo manga she reads; but everything in reality doesn't reflect that. So far, I don't think there has been any snide remarks towards her or anything that indicates she's being outcasted. That really hits home since I also live in my own head at times.

Dex-chan lover
I get she’s embarrassed by her parents (we all are; all the time), but she has to be self-aware. She’s only making things harder on herself by acting so strange just because they’re there.

FFFUUCK MY MOM USED TO DO THIS SHIT I’m getting awful flashbacks 😂 too relatable!

Users who are viewing this thread