Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Suffocating Summer

Thank you for the update !! Please don't push yourself too hard and take care on your mental health as well. We will still wait for you until you are finish with the next update!!!

They're so cyuteeee~

Thank you for continuing this series!! Take your time~

ueno-kun and tabata-chan are so precious!!!!!we have to protect both of them,and also,thanks fro the hard work and dw we understand so don't rush ><

I hope you guys find a good typesetter and redrawer to help out! Don't worry, we understand!

Group Leader
They're as cute as always~

Also, thank you for the hard work and take all the time you need to release the chapters~

Dex-chan lover
They actually communicated with each other. This is some good progression.

Supporter
Thank you for the chapter . Im glad you're still continuing it as I love your translations. Im more than happy to wait as long as it takes

Dex-chan lover
Ok
First off the whole thing at not looking at your friends sexually, that's not a myth. Everyone does that. Get over it

The ones refusing anything sexual are usually the animals later in life. Same concept as the quiet ones being freaks.

Guys talking about sex? Fucking natural. That is normal. Girls do the same shit

Thank for the chapter, don't worry if it takes longer to release new chapters we will wait so take your time <3

Thank-you for persisting with this lovely series. Don't stress about the length of time. Your work is great and very appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter is a blessing with these two

Also thank you for the continued hard work! I hope you all find a dedicated typesetter to ease your worries

Not sure if you guys read the comments, but we appreciate your hard work! thank you so much for translating and cleaning up these chapters for us! Make sure to stay healthy, okay? :D

Group Leader
Thanks for all the support guys, I do read the comments for those wondering.

Chapter 17 is already underway to be typeset and will hopefully release within a week or so. Then chapter 18 still needs to be redrawn.

Luckily I have a long backlog of translations since I anticipated things could go wrong, so I can focus solely on cleaning and typesetting for a little while longer to help things move along.

Right now I don't feel any will to drop this manga. There are many amazing scenes that have yet to happen and that I just want to get out there because this manga is really a journey that just gets better. Whenever I'm losing some motivation I just check the chapters again and am reminded of why I wanted to work on it. Hopefully we'll get to the best scenes in due time.

Users who are viewing this thread