Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Culprit

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since I read a manga that sets up like this one. Illogically evil, irredeemable monsters who do nothing but evil for the sake of it because "why not" isn't exactly a new thing but this one has my fancy. I'm intrigued to see how the author can continually attempt to top himself with every villain we see.

Dex-chan lover
I hope at some point he gets to go back with the Orc army and destroy this politician's family (probably he'll kill the goddess too) get revenge for the whole chain for the people who killed his mom and sister.

Dex-chan lover
i was not expecting a sexual violence tag involving orcs to turn out this way ngl

Dex-chan lover
Very cool to let the girl deal the killing blow... But holy shit the level of bullying, if we can even consider this bullying at this point, is way too fucking high.

Dex-chan lover
Very cool to let the girl deal the killing blow... But holy shit the level of bullying, if we can even consider this bullying at this point, is way too fucking high.

No, you can't consider this bullying. This is just an ordinary tuesday in Japan.

Contributor
Just remember kids, if someone bully's you to this point and no adult will do anything, just kill the bullies, don't need more human trash in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread