Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Face Of The Avenger

Dex-chan lover
I understand why the dwarves couldn't move because she gave them the order to not move but the ML, the elf and the orc ALSO didn't move. I guess because they all wanted to try and save the life of the enslaved dwarf? Also, why are they acting like it's all over. The one who has control over you is STILL OUT THERE. It's just a matter of time until they come back and then all the dwarves die. That's the running theme of this story. The ML may get his 'revenge' but at the cost of everyone around him.

Also also, the ML is not a 'Revengenator' but more of a 'Revenge Facilitator'. Sure he technically gets revenge by association and every one around him is actually doing the revenging. Kinda makes him JUST like the primary antagonist in that his hands are technically arguably clean.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand why the dwarves couldn't move because she gave them the order to not move but the ML, the elf and the orc ALSO didn't move. I guess because they all wanted to try and save the life of the enslaved dwarf? Also, why are they acting like it's all over. The one who has control over you is STILL OUT THERE. It's just a matter of time until they come back and then all the dwarves die. That's the running theme of this story. The ML may get his 'revenge' but at the cost of everyone around him.

Also also, the ML is not a 'Revengenator' but more of a 'Revenge Facilitator'. Sure he technically gets revenge by association and every one around him is actually doing the revenging. Kinda makes him JUST like the primary antagonist in that his hands are technically arguably clean.
He killed one of the first 3 heroes that attacked the orc village. I would like the author to give e MC an ability but I don't read revenge stories often beyond a few of the early chapters because like this one they only thrive on the baddies being comically evil but I like the fact that the MC in this isn't the only one getting revenge for the villains' actions.

Users who are viewing this thread