Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Absolute Obedience Relationship

Dex-chan lover
That is one risky ability. Unless you can appraise whose hair is it then you might as well wait until you pluck your enemies hair and seeing it with your own eye that you definitely sure it is their hair.

Dex-chan lover
And couldn't save any of the dwarfs. Just L after L after L. This author sucks.

Dex-chan lover
i feel so satisfied when he succeeded torturing and killing his classmate for revenge...

does this mean i have psychopath tendencies?

Dex-chan lover
The author does a really good job of making sure that we never have any pity for these classmates. Each one is worse than the last.

Ignoring what they did to him they also tried to frame a random guy for fun. Ignoring how they killed his family they were completely vile and evil

Dex-chan lover
Well, the true hero of this story has arrived again ... the plot armor. That guy plot armor ALWAYS WINS even when he is shat from the arse of the author.

Also, the ENTIRE CLASS is the worst of human trash. It's amazing to have that many trash people in one classroom. Did they win the lottery or something because the odds of that are like several billion to one or something, LMAO.

Well, the true hero of this story has arrived again ... the plot armor. That guy plot armor ALWAYS WINS even when he is shat from the arse of the author.

Also, the ENTIRE CLASS is the worst of human trash. It's amazing to have that many trash people in one classroom. Did they win the lottery or something because the odds of that are like several billion to one or something, LMAO.
Maybe it some type of special rehab school.
I do like how comicaly evil all of it.

Dex-chan lover
I would have just set fire to the hut, easy kill. But I guess we already had burnt heroes and the author wants to be more ironic in the kills.

Dex-chan lover
Revenge manga lose shock value the longer it goes, so far its still entertaining to read.

Users who are viewing this thread