Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Your Position

Dex-chan lover
Even if MC lets the dude live for now, I can't imagine they'd actually expect him not to turn on them.

Don't you do it, Author-san.

Dex-chan lover
The guy's obviously trash, but I won't lie, I am interested in what his plan is.
Never turn down a different perspective on how to kill people, you can come up with some new techniques, or find things to avoid.

I am legally obligated to state that I am not, nor have I ever killed someone, or attempted to.
This is purely arm-chair serial-killerism.

Dex-chan lover
The guy's obviously trash, but I won't lie, I am interested in what his plan is.
Never turn down a different perspective on how to kill people, you can come up with some new techniques, or find things to avoid.

I am legally obligated to state that I am not, nor have I ever killed someone, or attempted to.
Uhhh, uh, same choom, I am a arm-chair serial-killerist, and I only keep them as thoughts on fictional media. WINK 😉

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh, uh, same choom, I am a arm-chair serial-killerist, and I only keep them as thoughts on fictional media. WINK 😉
Indeed, I do not have the actual knowledge to dissect, and dissolve the human body in a bathtub full of lye, and how to get rid of the evidence of such.
:winkie emoji:

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the mc will some day grow some balls and finally kills them himself

Dex-chan lover

i imagine he'd be 'testing' it out with them, versus it'd prolly end up backfiring if he tried to do it himself given his personality/i doubt he'd be able to hide his expressions from them/surprised that classmate himself wouldn't also be locked up to not be a 'bumbling fool' that'd screw over the evil classmates

That's exactly what a murderer would say! 8D /j (just say "i'm a writer" or so and "doing research" 8D) [plus there is also that serial killer isekai too]

Dex-chan lover
I ... I think I figured something out. The MC doesn't actually kill anyone to keep his hands technically clean. Let's just make the suggestion to others and let them do the actual deed. Also, in before major asspulls in three.

Dex-chan lover
For now that guy is "just" a pervert. Disgusting for sure, but not running around murdering left and right like his class mates. Worth at least lending an ear to.

I mean he is a horible prevert. But i give him one thing. It not look like he killed anyone. Compare to the others who are mass murderer sadists he look like the hero group saint😅
If they imprison him its ok to let him live.
But im prety sure he will get murdered by the white knight.

Dex-chan lover
You know, just a thought, but good god this class is filled with literal human scum.
I know highschoolers as a whole are horrible, foul creatures, but god damn.

Are schools in the Far East really this bad, or is it just standard "make everyone awful" revenge fantasy?

Users who are viewing this thread