Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 22 - The Great Sage's Residence

Dex-chan lover
Can't the class prez summon a metoer strike to take out the capital? How are they going to defend against that? No amount of dwarven reinforcement can stop that and the princess's nullification ability only works for a few meters so it can't defend the entire capital.

This plot is starting to break my brain. It's logic hara!

Dex-chan lover
Classmates: Psychopathic, sadistic, vicious, murdering, rapist, self-absorbed, monstrous bullies.

Goddess: These guys will make great heroes.

Seriously, the rest of these guys showing up better have been an accident while she (the goddess) was trying to get MC because I just can't believe a goddess would genuinely look at this group of people and think they would help in any capacity.

Dex-chan lover
Classmates: Psychopathic, sadistic, vicious, murdering, rapist, self-absorbed, monstrous bullies.

Seriously, the rest of these guys showing up better have been an accident while she (the goddess) was trying to get MC because I just can't believe a goddess would genuinely look at this group of people and think they would help in any capacity.
Perhaps that Goddess wanted that class fly high... and deep to fall. perhaps she feeds on despair of psychoes?

Dex-chan lover

Almost as if that goddess is not good?

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... those two were girls? Who'd have thought that. I mean, I thought they were boys until I saw them in skirts, LOL.

Also, if you think about the plot and/or story you might have an aneurism. I'm just here for the amusing AND stupid shit the author pulls. It's not "so bad it's good" territory but it is an opportunity for me to shut down my brain and laugh at the stupidity of it all. Also, the author is constantly brain AND logic hara'ing us all the time ... I'm just staying to see how stupid it gets.

Dex-chan lover
Almost as if that goddess is not good?
From what we were told earlier they were seemingly summoned to kill the Demon Lord and started enacting their own changes after they did it. I can't see why an evil goddess would actually care about a demon lord doing anything so logically we should assume the goddess is good...but we all know how this manga works so there's a 50/50 chance of it being some dumb motive that backfired.

Double-page supporter
Can't the class prez summon a metoer strike to take out the capital? How are they going to defend against that? No amount of dwarven reinforcement can stop that and the princess's nullification ability only works for a few meters so it can't defend the entire capital.

This plot is starting to break my brain. It's logic hara!
The plot is like this big guy carrying the body of the MC around while surrounded by bloodthirsty animals. the classmates are the animals and the only reason they can't finish MC is this tank of a plot that crush anything in his stead.

like he barely does anything, executions are usually done by the peoples, anything that requires more than 2 brain cells is done by one of it's general. the classmates looses for ridiculous reasons and so on.

Dex-chan lover
“Let’s ask the Great sage for help”
Okay, another character that will die.
“Please help my grandpa, a Great sage”
Whoa that’s so early. He hasn’t even help them.

Is this the first time we see any teacher? With how they even bully that guy teacher, I am confused why the other teacher believe the girls more than the MC.

Dex-chan lover
So, pardon my ignorance on modern bullying tactics(I'm far removed from high school, but at least eighteen years), but are there actual bullies who believe that shit would fly?

I would get it if it was on sexual harassment, but the other shit is just meaningless combination of words and harrassment.
Seriously, "Logical harassment", "Moral harassment", the fuck?

The teacher is doing his god damn job, I'm surprised he didn't contact their parents about "Class harassment"

Dex-chan lover
So, pardon my ignorance on modern bullying tactics(I'm far removed from high school, but at least eighteen years), but are there actual bullies who believe that shit would fly?

I would get it if it was on sexual harassment, but the other shit is just meaningless combination of words and harrassment.
Seriously, "Logical harassment", "Moral harassment", the fuck?

The teacher is doing his god damn job, I'm surprised he didn't contact their parents about "Class harassment"
In practically any other world you would be correct.
But you are forgetting one major and critical factor: more than enough of their parents are socially, politically or economically powerful people. It's also been made abundantly clear that these same parents are evil and teach their children to be evil.

Really, at the point that the class got to, nothing less than military intervention could stop them... which was enacted by them being sent to this "other world"... just... very poorly.

Dex-chan lover
In practically any other world you would be correct.
But you are forgetting one major and critical factor: more than enough of their parents are socially, politically or economically powerful people. It's also been made abundantly clear that these same parents are evil and teach their children to be evil.

Really, at the point that the class got to, nothing less than military intervention could stop them... which was enacted by them being sent to this "other world"... just... very poorly.
That raises the question of why they are all going to a school that someone of a lower power level such as the MC could have gotten into.
Unless the MC is secretly a genius that got in on a scholarship, it just makes things even more odd

Dex-chan lover
That raises the question of why they are all going to a school that someone of a lower power level such as the MC could have gotten into.
Unless the MC is secretly a genius that got in on a scholarship, it just makes things even more odd
With regards to the kid of a (very powerful) politician (the one making a new capital in the other world), I would tend to agree. The children of the other people not so much. They are likely (but not specefied as) local business owners. If they were national conglomerate business owner's children then same thing, but the local business owners (if my assumption is correct) have local power and "authority" (since it's been made clear that they don't care about doing illegal acts) as they can/will threaten others to do what they demand.

So, yes, some of them should have gone to more expensive schools, no doubt. But I would argue instead why they are going to this particular school, not why the MC is. Their school doesn't have the appearance of an 'upper class' or particularly expensive school. ... But, I don't live in Japan, so I can only go based off of things I've seen in manga/anime which is obviously fictional so... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
From what we were told earlier they were seemingly summoned to kill the Demon Lord and started enacting their own changes after they did it. I can't see why an evil goddess would actually care about a demon lord doing anything so logically we should assume the goddess is good...but we all know how this manga works so there's a 50/50 chance of it being some dumb motive that backfired.
And the "Demon" Lord is bad why? Because of the title? We know nothing about him.

If the demon lord was just opposed to the goddess then you have your answer. Divine bitch gets rid of him, the murderhobos eventually die and things turn back to normal after a few generations.

Dex-chan lover
And the "Demon" Lord is bad why? Because of the title? We know nothing about him.

If the demon lord was just opposed to the goddess then you have your answer. Divine bitch gets rid of him, the murderhobos eventually die and things turn back to normal after a few generations.
Honestly you're giving this story far more credit than it's earned.

Users who are viewing this thread