Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Pig Cart

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

There was a theory someone threw out in an earlier chapter's comments that their class was purposefully made to be ejected to another world, and the MC was put in as a sheep to keep them occupied - that is why the whole class is violently psychopathic and insane.

The more we go, the more I hope that is true - cause holy crap... I know stories always exaggerate bullies for drama (see any 80s film) but is Japan's youth okay? This is bonkers.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Thanks for translating!

There was a theory someone threw out in an earlier chapter's comments that their class was purposefully made to be ejected to another world, and the MC was put in as a sheep to keep them occupied - that is why the whole class is violently psychopathic and insane.

The more we go, the more I hope that is true - cause holy crap... I know stories always exaggerate bullies for drama (see any 80s film) but is Japan's youth okay? This is bonkers.
IDK how bad bullying gets in japan (i know the 'flower vase on your desk' to imply death/'you should die'/disappear from this class is a thing) but i imagine the 'worse' they make them the more satisfying the revenge is or so

"Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?" has a bit more grounded in reality feel with some revenge if you want a non fantasy setting lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Maybe it was me? I did a rant with some theories a few chapters ago lol

At least I've been suspecting the class be like that isn't accidental.

Group Leader
Thanks for translating!

I had the theory that the school board or Yasuda's father found all the sociopaths in the school district and put them in one class with Hirota being the only "normie" to see what they would do to him.

Although I kinda have a thought that it was Yasuda's father since Yasuda's the only psychopath in the class so it gives him something to do and teaches him how to manipulate people.

Aggregator gang
Here's a new theory I just came up with what if the MC and his sister were original from that world and that is why he doesn't have any abilities and also the leader of the class knew something about it hence the extreme bullying....

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it was me? I did a rant with some theories a few chapters ago lol

At least I've been suspecting the class be like that isn't accidental.
i'm surprised they'd even all have time other than just tormenting him in a group or watching during lunchtime/break i'd think most would not have the time versus each taking turns per day but it does seem like some would be in a 'upper rich class' kinda group to where they could get away with picking on a normal person tho i don't expect too much of an explanation versus revenge focus versus "oh everyone's gone, you can go back to your world now or choose to stay here" versus some evil goddess who summoned them bc she wanted to cause chaos/more deaths

i would've expected like one student who was either a previous victim or more or less a pushover/background chara who turned a blind eye/just ignored him versus trying to help even if they didn't join in

Dex-chan lover
They always go for the necklace of ears, it's just such a dumb thing to make necklaces out of.

Dex-chan lover
They always go for the necklace of ears, it's just such a dumb thing to make necklaces out of.
necklaces aside usually it's a subjucation/proof thing but feels like you could easily take off some monster ears to turn in for rewards without killing but also kinda a waste lol

Dex-chan lover
theres always this retarded take of "japan has extreme bullying problems because theres a lot of bullying in their fictions"
for fucks sake, i'm about to blow your mind
bullying happens everywhere

what next? america has alien problems because half their movies are about getting invaded by aliens?

Thanks!

IDK how bad bullying gets in japan (i know the 'flower vase on your desk' to imply death/'you should die'/disappear from this class is a thing) but i imagine the 'worse' they make them the more satisfying the revenge is or so

"Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?" has a bit more grounded in reality feel with some revenge if you want a non fantasy setting lol
It’s very obviously exaggerated lol. In all schools there are mixtures of shit and good people.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, it's actually impressive how consistent the story is in making characters suffer for trying to charge in blindly and getting overly emotional.

Aggregator gang
Am i the only one who started to speedrun the school bullying parts?
I already get it they evil aholes! I do enjoy the parts where he ask them what their part of the burning.
But the bullying atart to get bland for me.
IM glad the elf survived! I totaly expect our pig will saw a hanging violated corpse instead!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe the MC is still getting surprised that they act like pieces of shit when they are already are one in the previous world.

Group Leader
Am i the only one who started to speedrun the school bullying parts?
I already get it they evil aholes! I do enjoy the parts where he ask them what their part of the burning.
But the bullying atart to get bland for me.
IM glad the elf survived! I totaly expect our pig will saw a hanging violated corpse instead!
bro the school flashbacks are a blur to me, like you said the interrogatory is ok, but the over the top bullying and rape scenes are a drag.

Users who are viewing this thread