Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Political Leader

Dex-chan lover
Come on... the scumbags do happen to be extacly there where the team needs go to?

Can't they go on a raid in a kindergarten or a petting zoo?

Dex-chan lover
Come on... the scumbags do happen to be extacly there where the team needs go to?

Well there wouldn't be any plot without them!
I know I shouldn't take it too seriously, but sometimes I wonder if it's all plot conveniences and plot armor or if a higher power is pulling the strings. :thonk:
And he do have a mysterious isekai power too...

Also, looking at next scumbag guess this time it's a pig vs pig fight :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't take it too seriously, but sometimes I wonder if it's all plot conveniences and plot armor or if a higher power is pulling the strings. :thonk:
And he do have a mysterious isekai power too...

Also, looking at next scumbag guess this time it's a pig vs pig fight :dogkek:
I mean, so far the it's only the second convenient meeting like that. First one was in Sage's village. And in both cases both parties have very good reasons to be there.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, so far the it's only the second convenient meeting like that. First one was in Sage's village. And in both cases both parties have very good reasons to be there.
I know, that's why I said plot conveniences, pretty sure other times conveniently they were able to get somewhere or put their hands into something useful, not to mention plot armor to survive some of the battles, that's why I wonder if it's just poorly written or "something" is helping them.

Dex-chan lover

It's fairly reasonable for now. Given they are apparently trying to spread out and take over the world, with their original numbers they should have a student in every region. After the first few kills, they started directly targeting MC, so despite the lowering numbers, higher encounter rate. Given MC is also heading to high-value areas, reasonably any scum not hunting him would also naturally gravitate to such regions. Honestly, given the priority locations and stuff MC has been liberating, its kind of surprising he can return to liberated areas like the castle without re-engaging. You'd think the scum, which want him dead, would take those areas back before they could re-fortify defenses, as well as knowing they hold some value to MC.

Dex-chan lover
It's fairly reasonable for now. Given they are apparently trying to spread out and take over the world, with their original numbers they should have a student in every region. After the first few kills, they started directly targeting MC, so despite the lowering numbers, higher encounter rate. Given MC is also heading to high-value areas, reasonably any scum not hunting him would also naturally gravitate to such regions. Honestly, given the priority locations and stuff MC has been liberating, its kind of surprising he can return to liberated areas like the castle without re-engaging. You'd think the scum, which want him dead, would take those areas back before they could re-fortify defenses, as well as knowing they hold some value to MC.
To be fair, that's exactly what happened with the castle during necromancer arc. All other areas are currently either evacuated to the castle (elven and orcish villages, dwarves), razed to the ground (first liberated city) or not that important to hold on to. I'd argue that the port town is an attractive target, but they have lost the guy whose powers essentially powered their transport network, so they can't exactly go and charge in without giving up something else at this point.

Dex-chan lover
let's hope the other princess hasn't been captured or under the 'influence' of the other classmates lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, a sow is the next “hero”. Guess she never heard about putting pearls before herself huh? And she had the gall to say our boy was a pig when she could easily take home the blue ribbon at any county fair. I for one look forward to seeing this Charolette’s Web reject getting her bacon cooked.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty funny how the mc is supposedly bullied because he's ugly but almost everyone of the "classmates" so far is drawn uglier

Users who are viewing this thread