Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 32.2 - Idol II

Dex-chan lover
I remember this one torture method from Juujika no Rokunin before I knew it was absolute skunk ass, where you had the person in a kneeling position until their muscle burst.

That barrel reminded me that they could do that to her, or, you know, drown/suffocate her, burn her, I'm gonna stop here now.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who felt her falling for their trick was weirdly satisfying? I don't know, maybe because the others were just regular traps while she really was braindead enough to belive their obvious lie :thonk:

Like, the others were evil, short-sighted and dumb, but dear  God Madoka, you need to be a special level of dumb to believe the prisoners would be your fans after all the torture.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who felt her falling for their trick was weirdly satisfying? I don't know, maybe because the others were just regular traps, while she really was braindead enough to belive their obvious lie :thonk:

Like, the others were evil, short-sighted and dumb, but dear  God Madoka, you need to be a special level of dumb to believe the prisoners would be your fans after all the torture.
This was definitely one of the more fun ones, taking advantage of their inherent vices as a person to manipulate them into a trap

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who felt her falling for their trick was weirdly satisfying? I don't know, maybe because the others were just regular traps while she really was braindead enough to belive their obvious lie :thonk:

Yeah, it was straight up cathartic.

Dex-chan lover

well she was delusional to think she 'deserved' being scouted

Dex-chan lover
This was definitely one of the more fun ones, taking advantage of their inherent vices as a person to manipulate them into a trap
Yeah, it was straight up cathartic.
The irony is that as far as we know she had nothing to do with everyone else plan to burn his house, so it's kinda funny that she falling for their trick was so satisfying when she's the one who least deserves his revenge.

Well, relatively speaking at least, the bar is not very high, unless we get some kind of reveal in next chapter :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I guess it gonna be this:
Popuppirate.jpg

Dex-chan lover
oy6pqd.jpg

Not all heroes wear capes.

Are they gonna play that pirate-popping game that Japan seems fond of?
I was literally just about to ask that same question. They have to right? Each “fan” gets a shot at t(s)hanking her for her singing.
I guess it gonna be this:
Popuppirate.jpg
Honestly that didn't even occur to me, all I could think of was a far more uhhh... cultured reference involving making alcohol, but yeah that's probably it my mind's just too far gone.

Dex-chan lover
you guys with swords in barrel.. hmm not bad idea.

but i thought that they would kick her in a river and let it kill her. "You wanted attention... you got that."

Dex-chan lover
Never see an idol dive, but why is she diving with her front first. Even if she did it successfully it still looks like it will hurt.

Btw coming everyday to your house to disturb you is actually really scary and it’s kinda the most realistic thing that can actually happen in real life compare to the what the other students did. Imagine you can’t even rest at peace in your own house

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up, really loved b movie manga I've read, really giving JUM, missed them so much

Contributor
The irony is that as far as we know she had nothing to do with everyone else plan to burn his house, so it's kinda funny that she falling for their trick was so satisfying when she's the one who least deserves his revenge.

Well, relatively speaking at least, the bar is not very high, unless we get some kind of reveal in next chapter :thonk:
She wasn't directly part of the plan but she helped by lying to the cops and saying that the sister had been playing with matches. That turned a possible arson investigation into a write-off as a accident, allowing the rest of the class to avoid getting arrested and prosecuted.

Dex-chan lover
She wasn't directly part of the plan but she helped by lying to the cops and saying that the sister had been playing with matches. That turned a possible arson investigation into a write-off as a accident, allowing the rest of the class to avoid getting arrested and prosecuted.
I honestly forgot she did that, so she do deserves it as much as everyone else

Dex-chan lover
These two have to be the least worthwhile members of Yasuda's gang. Others had combat and logistic roles, but these two clowns only play around every day. Are they so high-rank that they don't need to work even though they're short-staffed as it is?

Dex-chan lover
These two have to be the least worthwhile members of Yasuda's gang. Others had combat and logistic roles, but these two clowns only play around every day. Are they so high-rank that they don't need to work even though they're short-staffed as it is?
I mean, she does have combat power. She's just a delusional idiot who got side tracked. I assume that the exoskeleton guy also is pretty powerful, just too obsessed with his weird fantasies to actually bother.

Users who are viewing this thread