Buta no Fukushuu

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. I've had this series in the bin for a while, so this activity is kinda exciting

Dex-chan lover
i come here for simple revenge manga .
but....
a bit unsatisfying though . since he kill em a bit fast with just a little bit torture

Anyone have other Revenge mangas? I already read fukushu was it and the mother taking revenge for her son's death.

Banned
Please dont end up like that other revenge manga where the main raijuu antagonist asspulls a cult out of their ass and the story continues for longer.

Group Leader
Please dont end up like that other revenge manga where the main raijuu antagonist asspulls a cult out of their ass and the story continues for longer.
If it's the one I think you're referring to then when the MC finally gets back to John Wick kill all the things mode the mangka then goes on indefinite hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
I usually hate this kind of story because it always rely on cheap sexual stuff, but this one gains points for sidelining that aspect and presents a circus of baddies so comically evil and dumb it just writes itself. Props to the author.

Fed-Kun's army
Comically evil bullies? Check. Revenge plot? Check. Rape? Check. Generic revenge story, a must read if you're into this type of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Man i read this because it had an interesting premise, but it's just another generic ass revenge fantasy. I got tired of those after rooftop swordmaster.

Users who are viewing this thread