Buzzy Noise - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
I hope he grows out of the whole 'island life only life' mentality, because that attitude is going to get pretty tiresome.

Anyway, looking like a good series!

Contributor
She seems supportive with him. Probably was the same with her ex till she got dumped.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, digging. Once part of the staple lingo in record shops. Now just an inane buzzword on discogs.

Group Leader
@i_need_SMUUUT
The bitch is just using him to get attention online, what a cancerous friend
Seems that way. Wonder if she did the same thing with her ex. Maybe that's why he dumped her.

@s0che
She seems supportive with him. Probably was the same with her ex till she got dumped.
Supportive? It's more like she's using him to further her own social mobility. The dude is a doormat and the chick feels no quilt or shame that she ruined his way of life by getting him fired which caused him to also lose his place to live. She uploads a video of him playing without his permission, a video he didn't even know she took of a performance which he didn't want anyone to see. She drags him around as if he was a dog on a leash.

Group Leader
@kidohara
...she's just being nice and excited from randomly meeting a composer. Though posting without his permission is indeed rude.
Though not as rude as smashing his window which resulted in him losing his job and getting him evicted. Even if she is being "nice," it isn't all that nice that she just wants him to stay at her place as something akin to a captive songwriter who she can steal his creations from and do what she pleases with.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is actually pretty entertaining.

All the people talking about how he's just being used, I would tend to agree but in the case of this manga I think you're just overthinking it; it's just a plot device right now.

Dex-chan lover
chronostasis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U42mV75h6IA

I'm not an expert, so is this really how normal people talk? "that music is nice" etc? People that like "music" so much without specifying a genre? It really gets on my nerves. Am I supposed to care about some random fuccboi that has no personality? As if random fucks on the streets would give a single fuck about his "trendy groove" Is this just some self-important author fantasy? Boring. The author has shown zero knowledge on the subject of music. It's kind of sad this stuff gets such high scores.

Dex-chan lover
@branch
Has a solid point
Details mean a lot

Update: yes, but actually no
The comments on the newer chapters have informed me that he refrences many of the underground bands in this manga and that he has a Spotify playlist for this manga

🤷

You can always tell who rides the groove and who feels personally attacked by these gloomy boy x manic pixie dream girl stories via comments.

Users who are viewing this thread