Buzzy Noise

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Buzzy Noise would work really well as a live action movie

MD@Home
Man, this would have been the perfect manga release 20 years ago when they are trying to release "sophisticated" manga instead of "boobs and robots". I wonder why it's not licensed yet.

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING UNDERATED..... Damn. The drawing is good it reminds me of 3-gatsu(anime). Thanks guys

i just realized this title got its own official spotify playlist. just search "buzzy noise bgm" on spotify!

t

Good ending tl this manga. Solid and consistent work from thw author.

That was awesome! Solid manga. Seriously good, I suggest reading it. 9/10, would read again. Cya~!

In case people didn't know, there's also a music video animated by the author. I think it perfectly represents the kind of music Kiyosumi would play by the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSBKMlXzqkA

I can’t stand the characters. They’re all so annoying in their own way, whiny, entitled, reckless, or crazy and suffocatingly needy. By the time the characters actually start becoming likeable the manga is over.

@Davo810 Well when a young male and a young female live in the same small apartment, they’re most likely gonna end up having a friends-with-benefits relationship

Yeah sure, I'm not doubting that but there wasn't any foreshadowing or actual hints that they are fwb and nothing like this happened after either.

Users who are viewing this thread