By Spring - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - 80 Yen

Group Leader
Beautiful entrance there on the hill, but I didn't get to enjoy it because of the anxiety of the mom coming home.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the teacher wasn't an ass. God knows poor Souta needs some positive adult interactions in his life.
He looked so proud and happy when he got to meet up with Haru only for his elation to be cut short.
God if his mom finds out shit's gong to get really bad.

Contributor
She's going to enforce a stay-at-home lockdown to make up for the missed hours of labor, isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
I like how the adults around him are being kind to him (like this teacher and the dude from the bookstore) in a way. And then he proceeds to (unknowingly) use that kindness for his own agenda. I know he didn't actually do something bad but he spent his precious money for something less important than his own life priorities. Teenager being teenager I guess. It's pretty realistic, I love it.

Dex-chan lover
He can use the falling injuries as an excuse. But I think he will try to get in the house before his mom notices he wasn't there in the first place.

Also, I'm really sorry for you guys having this kind of drama before the chapter came out. But this wasn't badly translated at all. I'm guessing it was mostly QC that was left and they felt some parts were a little sloppy. I'll read this chapter when you re-upload, I support you and thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the teacher realizes or Souta himself tells his bitch of a mom off. This is abuse. This isn't discipline.

Double-page supporter
@meidunk: 80 yen is about 80 cents of a dollar. You can't even buy candy with that. He spent in total, what, $2?

He's not being excessive, adults spend more than that on drinking water.

Users who are viewing this thread