By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Что посеешь, то и пожнёшь

Mom gave the Blood on the Tracks one thousand million yards stare. RIP Sou-chan on advance. Not even Haru will save from his upcoming demise.
@GuitarLegend sama, an approximate ETA for the english translation? It seems like raw providers are having issues to upload the magazine.

Group Leader
@WhisCalifa69 I got the raws today, had to jump through a few hoops but I got them hahaha most likely on Saturday with the rest of our projects, if by any chance we manage to do it faster, sometime Thursday, maybe... Moving forward I think we won't be using LH for the raws anymore, I believe I'll be able to source them myself sooner so we can upload a day or two after release in JP. So keep the hype up for the bloodbath that's coming hahaha

Wtf? Why is she staring at him like that. Is she not really his mother? Confused and endangered.

@IAmARock
hospital fees for serious injuries are expensive, and Fumi doesn't have an insurance program, as they are poor. Souta's accident doomed that family to go from down the poverty (binbou) to down the extreme poverty (sekihin) line. A little spoiler: the last footnote says: "A mother who smiles with resignation and forgiveness"(russian worded it as "the forgiving and resigned smile of a mother").
Be patient guys, english tl'd chapter will be out soon, and for the 1st time, before the public raws, as LH couldn't get the BCS issue due to cmczip being a bunch of forgetful sleazeballs (they got up to date with everything, but Chi no Wadachi, Football Nation, Gigant and By Spring due to the providers not buying the magazine).

Oh, ok, thanks. I actually speak russian, just didn't think that his injuries would have that much effect on their money. Thanks, anyway, this is a very frustrating series but enjoyable still.

Let's move our comments of the upcoming bloodbath to the eng tl'd chapter once it gets released in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread