By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - You reap what you sow

Double-page supporter
I'm calling it now, MC is actually the son of the dude currently married to Haru's mom.

Double-page supporter
This kid is so insecure, he thinks that what Takasaki did was his fault. WRONG! Takasaki is a bitch, and so are the people around her. Haru isn't that great either. I just want what's best for the MC, fuck everyone else.

Double-page supporter
@WhisCalifa69
Girls can't be charged with defamation in manga, only in real life. She's either gonna get slapped in public by Haru or get kidnapped and psycho-tormented by MC's mom.
You know the rules.

Dex-chan lover
I hope our MC will have a strength to face all of this, the only saving grace for him is Spring but i doubt they can even meet after this whole situation.

Unpopular opinion, I think his mom somehow can be "save" from her darkness, after all we know that she isn't used to be like this. Idk how, but i think there is a way...
But in Yuri's case, I think Souta and her can't meet eye to eye already. Well it's never happen in the first place.

I am assuming the difference between those two character is about the care they have for Souta, Mom sure care about his Son, although in a weird way. But Yuri is... nope.

@MrMcNasty hoping she gets set straight, because what she did is... is... UNFORGIVABLE!!

@cheetah160841 blame his mother for making him grow with a crippling low self esteem and a big guilt complex.

@Twia if teacher can reverse-corrupt her (he suspects bc he thought at first glance mom looks like an ordinary one, even though i'm just thinking he was just trying to be optimistic about the situation), it could happen. Otherwise, mom's fubar.

That yuri girl really doesn’t know what she’s done.... it’s more severe than she thinks it is...... i remember a dialogue from a certain movie about a guy that regressed back to his high school year, he confronts the bully and says that the school is his(bully) kingdom. This is identical, those idiots blindly believe what she says because yuri is their queen

Users who are viewing this thread