By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - 24 Yen

Dex-chan lover
It was an interesting ride. The ending is abrupt, but I think the mangaka made the best of it.

Power Uploader
I was still hoping for the n.t.r. incest ending till the end.

Imagine how patrician it would be if Souta, due to all the abuse and stockholm syndrome refuses Haru at the end and instead elects to remain with his parent whom he is now incestuously in love with and they make out in front of Haru's face, with Souta chained — all the abuse has gotten to him, and he can now consider himself nothing but a slave to his parent.

It would be a perfect bad ending.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"So, I gave your mother 24 yen..."
It was a nice ending, glad to see they got together for life.

Double-page supporter
Well the mom got off easy and I wanted to see Mc get revenge on those classmates but whatever. Thanks for the series.

Aggregator gang
Didn't expect this to have a
Good ending but,
Nice ending

Thx for the Chapters

Contributor
Not the best but not the worst wrap up ending, all things considered, both in-universe and in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
not the best not the worse but hey boys it was a good ride, till next time boys. THANKS TO THE SCANLATIONS TEAM FOR BRING THESE STORIES TO US!! we will always appreciated the effort and care, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda anti-climatic, really. The mom just got told off, nothing happened to yuri and her development, and, while it is sweet that they ended up working together for awhile until he would graduate and that he finally saved up to get there, there's just a lot of unanswered questions this ending brings that I don't like.

Where were the grandparents this whole time? Why did no one consider it as an option?

What happened to Yuri now that her first and only love left town? Did she ever find out about Souta's mother? What would be here reaction to the news?

Why was the mom dismissed in a throwaway line? Why Rehab, which implies drug addiction, and not some kind of therapy or mental institution?

It wouldn't have been my first pick for how to end the story, if I'm being honest. It clashes a bit to much with the earlier tone and themes.

Users who are viewing this thread