By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - 24 Yen

Dex-chan lover
Eh it was okay.
Hope the artist works on something better next time, their talent was wasted on this

The rushed ending and unsolved subplots turned this from an 8 to a 5 for me...

Damn covid ruining everything this year...

Double-page supporter
For axed ending it's actually quite satisfying.
Thank you scanlators! It was a good ride.

Good read. Rip Axe. Thanks scanlators for the efforts! Hope we'll get more work like this from the author.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending for an axed story, but we can't get how that bitch ex get raped.

I see he make living as farmer in countryside. Not a bad job

Double-page supporter
What a blue-balling of an ending.
I think I'd rather watch School Days again than read this ruined ending.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why we don't get good thing nowadays. While a manga with deep and meaningful story like this got axed, shits like Isekai harem have been pumped out every week with all those recycling plots and stereotypical characters. Such a sorry state of manga industry we are living in.

If shit like rapist healer can last for more than 6 volumes (and still there's no sign of it being finished), I don't know why this can't. I'm seriously questioning preference of manga readers in this generation.

Not gonna lie this was probably one of the best and most realistic endings for this story. It may have not been extremely satisfying but at least felt natural to some degree. The story never got forcefully shoved down some trauma hole where the classmate or step dad did some terribly dark shit to milk another arc or inflict drama. The mom might have gotten the short end of the stick but at least wasn't written off and was taken to rehab to get help. Spring realized she should try communicating with her parents before running off, and based on the fact she's earning her own money we can assume her step father stopped trying to write her off.

Fed-Kun's army
So Yuri didn't get any retribution for all the things she did?

also shouldn't this manga end in chapter 24? so it'll be match the 24 yen thing?

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the scanlations! Loved the ending, though I feel it really was a bit rushed. Oh well. Two of my anticipated mangas ended just today :(( it's so sad

Feels like the pacing wasn't too off. He did get sent back to his grandparents giving some kind of closure to the bullying incident at school. His mother was sent away separating him to not causs anymore trouble, Haru getting along with her parents and the boy finally living a normal life.

It's realistic. A good read.

Eh pretty plain ending wish we had better closure with the mom and yuri but I guess I was hoping too much

Whose exactly calling it quits from the akatsuki group?

Now I need more chapter about his mother. What a poor woman. I wanna know about her story. Raising a child while you sell yourself is pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
For having multiple series and having to rush to end this it was well done. Very natural and realistic. Threads got dropped but thats the break with an abrupt ending. Shame its over it had so much potential.

Users who are viewing this thread