By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - 24 Yen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the story! though I wish there was some kind of proper resolution with the mom.😔

Dex-chan lover
good series, but the author tried a bit to hard to make us root for the main two. The 'love rival' in the beginning, even then was such a bitch that you could see there was no real tension. the only good people are the teacher, souta, and haru.

Uh, it was good. Stills I felt like we didn't get enough closure. The redemption was way too short, I wanted to see more of the other main girl, and some reconciliation with his mother.
I mean, the mother treated him badly, but everything she was doing was for love, and the fact that she was also hit by something bad, it made of her education to his child a messed up ride.
Now he's more independent, and his mother is in rehab, a reunion at this point would have been a great way to end this.

Dex-chan lover
It could've used a few more chapters to wrapped up some of the hanging threads. But i'm glad it has a good ending. Was worried that it'll end with suicide-murder with yandere mom.

Dex-chan lover
a lot of loose ends, but at least haru and souta are happy :thumbsup:

also, why the hell did nogi's boobs basically double in size lmao

Users who are viewing this thread