By the Grace of the Gods - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Departure

Banned
I'm guessing this is another world where bandits are just treated as a type of monster.
The magic ball of moral judgement has declared that it is okay to murder bandits because they're not real people anyway.

Starting to think this is one of the stupider isekai series I've read.

@SotiCoto You are such a debby downer. I see you on so many manga. Is everything ok in your life? Maybe get a therapist because venting on mangadex comments isn't the healthiest thing.

Banned
@ragtime : That is a rather ancient turn of phrase... though for all its uncommonality these days, it is still among the most vile expressions of the Positivity Agenda I know of... so fuck you. I'm comfortable with being negative and will continue to do so.

Aggregator gang
You know I never mind the MC "acting" the reincarnated age unless i think about it too much. I would prefer a brief explanation at the start along the lines of:

"Though your soul is aged you have the body of a child and your emotions will be reflected as such, if you feel grateful you will react as children do"

so I feel less crept out. Even if I was really thankful it would feel manipulative to play the "appear pathetic" card for sympathy (like when the mom hugged the MC). Just the little things I guess

@soticoto Bandits have a bounty. Because what the bandits in that world did is killing people and robbing their wagons/belongings. Of course, I won’t treat them like they are normal civilian. They are premeditated murderers+robbers. They’re terrorists. Maybe our moral standards are different because I won’t give so much compassion to these people. In my country, premeditated murderers got a death penalty.

@Moth rly makes me wonder why people complain about bandit killing, if normal soldiers went there they would have killed all they could and captured the rest for proper executions no doubt, and given that these guys are murderers and robbers who plague the countryside its fitting

Users who are viewing this thread