By the Way, Dragon Mistress! - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Too bad this story ended quickly. I want to see the intrict ande the romance, especially I want to see Karl flying on the back of Miss Evelyn 😍

The story was quite good. It may be just me but the ending felt slightly rushed and i would love it to be longer.
Thank you for your hard work.

Wow that was really short, kinda wanted to see their relationship developed more

Dex-chan lover
I looked forward to this manga so much! The story had so much potential....it could have been amazing with plot twists & lots of fluffly romance. I expected a story with at least 30-50 chapters o.o This really feels like a big part of the middle of the story was removed....and we only see a glimpse of the beginning and then the big reveal: the ending ;w; Ahhhh, this really went from amazingly interesting to incredibly anticlimatic ;w; I am so sad X'D

But thanks for the translation :DD I did enjoy reading this. I liked the characters a lot<33 I'm just a little bit disappointed with the way the author handled the story. sobs

Dex-chan lover
well that was wholesome af in the end. Could have used another 7 chapters to fill out the story but I wont complain.

So how old is evelyn the dragon actually? Isn't she like really really really old?

Blob: you missed the lips! go for the lips!
I agree hohoho, though it would have been too much for the poor boy.

I enjoyed reading the story, but I felt like they could have fleshed it out a bit more for at least 10-15 more chapters. As it is, the story felt rushed and I didn't feel like I connected with the characters as well as if it had been elaborated more (especially the ones who popped out too late).

I am rather fond of the ML, blushing shyly and being adorable, just my type (●>v<●) i did like the dragon's personality too. Her backstory could have been a bit longer, but oh well. This has been a nice read. They should have added an extra bit about the two main leads' vacation or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Moth older than the forests themselves, seeing as the country was a bloody arid waste before she got there.

There could have been so much more here. it was good, but it felt like it could have been GREAT.

Double-page supporter
Cute, though it's a shame that it was so short. If they took the time developing the characters and the romance it would've been great.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww can't believe it's over. Wouldn't have minded if this were longer and delved more into their kingdom's affairs or events after this whole thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, he seduced a dragon (she seduced him?) without even being a bard.

Users who are viewing this thread