ByeBye Liberty

Let's see whether this sticks to a committed relationship or veer's of into the land of shitty love triangles.

Considering the first couple cases I'm sadly guessing the latter.

Contributor
Look man, it's clear who the main guy is. He's on all the covers. It won't be a love triangle unless
the manager returns her feelings.
But I don't think that's going to happen. Probably he'll just be unaware on the sidelines while the MCs slowly fall for each other without meaning to.

I dislike the main guy's sudden change in character. From total douchebag to suddenly guy who's just a bit douchey but mostly nice, within like a chapter or two. It's as if the author noticed at some point he had to look desirable otherwise this story wouldn't work but clearly it just makes the character really strange. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading this but it has some very shallow stuff and doesn't try much to be different to other shoujo manga (except in the beginning).

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain why this is marked as complete? It's clearly not, did they drop it or ???

Starts out with the guy harassing the girl and then everyone turns on her for "not understanding love". Gonna peace out on this one

Starting to remind me of KouKou Debut. Which is a big fav. Its kinda nice to see this model being used again.

Double-page supporter
Previous commentators are right that this one started with the guy being such. a. jerk. And that he had a 180 right after basically the first chapter.

But I think it was important that the 180 happened. Had he kept his original callous asshole impression, this would have been one of those trash-tier abusive shoujo. Instead, it has steadily gained its footing as a pleasant, breezy read.

@MrKawaii

The status is for the publication of the series in Japan. It finished on volume 4, chapter 18 in 2017. The scanlation is still ongoing though, so don't worry.

I don't approve of all their actions but to me it made them feel more real rather than cardboard cut outs. From how much of a jerk ML was to how stubborn and proud FL was (it was frustrating) and also that sometimes your friends can be truly annoying or surprisingly helpful (heartwarming). I really didn't like Airi but because of how she was portrayed, I get it. There are people who exist that are the same. I think it's amazing how the author was able to portray such nuance characters and relationships. Very nice manga :) Thank you very much, scanlators ^_^

Aggregator gang
FL was balancing betweeen tsun and dere for awhile but then the tsun really shone in the last few chapters not to mention being a prude in some chapters, which I didn't like but oh well she's human afterall.

Still it's a great read.

Don’t get me wrong I like the series but I find it disappointing when we get the entire manga of them not being together and literally only the last chapter we see them as a couple.

If your going to do that then at least make the final chapter an insight on how their future will be

I liked this! The FL is a bit different from sensei’s usual protagonist, i liked that she’s strong, also clueless at times but willing to accept help from others. Some irritating portions in the story but overall a nice fluffy read 😍
I liked that we learned a bit about the side characters but sensei mostly focused on the boys. I feel we didn’t really get to see much of the story of her two best friends.

Users who are viewing this thread