Cage of Eden

Group Leader
Will fix errors tommorow. Chapters 158 and 159 are unfortunately done by MangaStream so there will remain a gap there.

@Masadeer 170-175 are fine (16.03.18)

Uploaded the last chapters and some missing.

Dex-chan lover
Strangely the ending didn’t seem that bad on my 3rd read.

Chapter 73 is actually chapter 72 uploaded twice
Chapter 136 is actually chapter 137 uploaded twice

Enjoying the read otherwise!

Aggregator gang
Anyone that doesn't like recycled faces should abstain from reading this. Also the ending is quite controversial, so you're in for a ride. If you read any other manga of this author, you'll be right at home, since all people look the same in all his manga.

I actually enjoyed reading this. As long as it's not taken too seriously it's pretty good.
As usual I made a review on this manga if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pugkbxzdkFo

Just binge read the entire series, it was pretty good at the start but then I became meh at the latter half, and what made it even lower than it already is was the ending. This still had a lot of unanswered questions, a bit of things that felt forced and some things that just makes no damn sense. Was this axed or what? cause I have no idea

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that is one mixed rating

EDIT: So i've read it and it wasn't that bad, you gonna really need to suspend your disbelief tho

There are lots of explanation that we dont get. Such as:
1) why in the first place they disappeared ?
2)what is the pilot means when he said they need to get out of the island otherwise it will be too late,?
3)how they suppressed or how they find cured for the bio hazard virus from those 4 people?
4)who is hades that wore school uniform ( its ridiculous how nobody recognize him)?
5) where is kou-kun? is he still alive from all these years or did he remain on the island or follow secretly on board ?
6)What years they are on in future?
7)How many years since the incidence happened?
8)We already know how the people died on the last tower due to bio hazard accident but how the people from pyramid and people from the light house dead?
9)Who put the bio hazard on their food and cause them to death? Its seem to me this thing are intentionally.
10)How hades and kou come to the underground trap in the first place?
11)and most importantly how about main character's romance? Harem or 1 girl?( i mean even yarai already fix with that sensei, how come our mc dont get anything)

@nazrulstylo in the end it's pretty much hinted they are sent to the future based on the mothers prayer.

The pilot thing I don't think is ever really explained but possibly assume he miraculously landed and it's also from the prayer.

Kou chan and hades don't seem to be apart of the ending group so if hes still alive all this time might of kept himself hidden. It is annoying the author never reveals who hades is but I guess just served as just a religious metaphor.

Also the time jump isn't clear it's about 50 years since the island was created and by the time they got on there it's completely run down.

About the bio hazard I pretty sure it's only deadly only if its ingested so I think what they did might of been enough. What I don't get is why some were initially poisoned and what's with the various mummified bodies.

I think a bigger mystery is how Mina knew all these animals weaknesses when they weren't in the sketch book. And if Mina was faking memory loss why.

And it's pretty obvious Akira ended up with his childhood friend.

The only thing that's especially dumb about the ending is the mother created it in hope her son could have fun adventures on it on an island of deadly animals.

Overall it was an enjoyable read.

@Starbright yeah its pretty dumb they created fucking dinosaur that could kill her son. I think she created it not for her son, she only saw her son in her dream having an adventure on the island that she created. She dont know yet in the future, someone sabotage the plan and make it killing island.

About mina, even that genius cant found anything related to the weakness and so on. Yeah that also one of the question why she pretend to be amnesia. If she really got amnesia, she will not remember any of the detail about the fossil.

Its obvious but not ultimately the childhood friend end up with him. As you know, both of them dont know their feeling. Its possible someone get to him when she dont know her own feeling.

interesting story. really wished it didnt get axed, lots of questions were left untouched. also is it me or the authors artstyle is similar to alot of uhh nsfw artists?

Aggregator gang
survivor1: we stranded on this prehistoric island right?
survivor2: yep
survivor1: while foods is not the problem, there's a lot of animals trying to kill us right?
survivor2: yep
survivor1: so what do we do?
survivor2: kill the other survivors
survivor1: good plan, so what do we do after everyone else dead?
survivor2: i don't know
survivor1: fair enough

interesting story, a lot of dumb plot, wtf ending (not i a good way)

Users who are viewing this thread