Cage of Eden

Dex-chan lover
this manga got some interesting idea, sad we don't get a good conclusion tho

This deserves an anime more than 80% of the shit being released today.

Dex-chan lover
@RedlineAlchemist kiss has them. You can probably find it on other aggregators too but it looks like those missing chaps were done by mangastream, which managed to not get aggregated a lot of the time.

Double-page supporter
Just started reading this, it's pretty great so far but the MC doesn't seem to realize he's gay

Double-page supporter
Still salty there was never a follow-up to the ending, yet the author's new work copy&pastes characters from this story, lol.

I remember I read this on 2 days and what an ending I wanted to know more of it it would be cool i liked jt

Double-page supporter
This is one of the few mangas I read more than 1 time. Sad it got axed.

Very meh, story waffles about inconclusively dropping many mysteries but little payoff other than predictable drawn-out discoveries. Every 3rd chapter is a bathing scene, shame the author can't draw women.

Contributor
The beginning of this manga was good when it was only little groups trying to survive.

It was crap once they join the community and become a big group, the story Abandon the survival part at this moment and turn into a shonen.

Wicked story, decent character designs, unfortunately the manga got cancelled before it had a chance to explore other plot set ups, so it ended up with a rushed ending and an incomplete story. If you enjoy this story and characters, I recommend checking Satanophany and Deathtopia, they are other good manga written by Yamada Yoshinobu.

Again.....good start, crappy execution, if the story ended earlier, it'd have avoided a rushed end, and unnecessary subplot, thus would've been less worse, better even.

One of the best survival adventure mangas I've ever read. Never finished this but due time I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread