Call of the Night

Ch53:

I really loved how the kiss between Kou and Nazuna was hidden from us (the readers) too, showing us how private and sanctified the nature of their relationship is unlike the showy (and fake/uncandid due to fact that the author has illustrated it just for our viewing) relationships most other romances in mangas have.

Fed-Kun's army
Its good. But this is the type of manga that i cant binge or else i would be 'full'..
But i binged it anyways and now i cant go past ch30 cause im so fkin full

I found Kou-kun pretty obnoxious at first, but I'm glad he's actually having emotional growth. The pair of them grow on ya.

This is so good. The art strikes a balance between cartoony and realistic, "she" is alluring without being drawn as a hyper-sexualized perfect doll creature, and the way these stories feel natural without jamming specific positions into the reader's eyes. I haven't liked something this much since Punpun and Mysterious Girlfriend X.

Man, I'm pretty sure we're like 20 chapters behind the raws now. Tonikaku claim they don't need any help, but this is a backlog of almost 6 months at this rate

Welp, just binged the whole thing, anyone got recommendations so I feel less dead inside about the cliffhanger?

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be their masterpiece. I liked Dagashi Kashi as well this is THE manga that leads me to claim kotoyama is a genius storyteller.

Users who are viewing this thread