Call of the Night

Was amazing all the way through thankyou for making this amazing manga it is a little sad it came to an end but nonetheless satisfying thankyou

One of the best manga that I have ever read. I hope that there will be a season 2 of the anime.

At first I was a lil' creeped out by the concept of a middle schooler being the protag, but the story and characters rlly dragged me in! I'll miss reading this 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Amazing story, extremely disappointing ending. A really easily explained narrative choice could've been made, but just left unsatisfied. Would've given 10/10, but after that ending, couldn't do higher than a 7.

The story, characters,everything is perfect, but the ending was so fckn disappointing, me and probably everyone who read it dislike the ending, there was so much good ways to finish the manga, but really? They just stop seeing each other for 3 years, and then they meet again???? It would've ben better even if they died like kiku, or if they continued seeing eachother, even after the 1 year rule.

Well i loved the manga but the ending kinda killed it.

It would be 10/10, but because of the ending I give it 7.5/10

The story, characters,everything is perfect, but the ending was so fckn disappointing, me and probably everyone who read it dislike the ending, there was so much good ways to finish the manga, but really? They just stop seeing each other for 3 years, and then they meet again???? It would've ben better even if they died like kiku, or if they continued seeing eachother, even after the 1 year rule.

Well i loved the manga but the ending kinda killed it.

It would be 10/10, but because of the ending I give it 7.5/10
I followed it from chapter 1. And I can't disagree more. The ending made it peak fiction for me. It's right up there together with "ID:Invaded" and "86" and DITF. And yes, ik the ending is kinda a bit too much happy ig. But I think this is great. I would recommend this to an anime enthusiast just as much as I would recommend 451 Fahrenheit or Asimovs Foundation series to a SciFi enthusiast (or any other person really tbh, those books are fire).

Edit: my god I'm braindead, forgot to add Evangelion.

Last edited:
This was one of my best reads in a while but the ending feels so incomplete, I am no author though.

Users who are viewing this thread