Camgoroshi

You lured me in with the story description but now I'm hooked with the chapter contents

Again, if a story was never for you in the first place. You don't really have a right to complain, even more so to rate it.

I was wondering why its so similar to Ingoshima, turn out this is the prequel

Hm, interesting we get to learn more about Gamou in this. Tbh in Ingoshima he didn’t quite come off like what he was trying to be seen as, like there was some more depth to him we just haven’t seen yet.

Looks like he also wants to get off the island. I’m predicting he’s building up followers to overthrow his father here. Gamou is clearly the reason they don’t kill all the men they capture anymore. And, this is just a theory right now, I’m thinking he MAY actually hold women in higher regard than what we’ve been lead to believe. Here he left when the sorting of the women began. In Ingoshima he’s actually waiting for Aoi to accept her fate before having sex with her, as opposed to raping her. Plus when Keita threatened Aoi, when cornered by Gamou, Gamou actually didn’t want to risk Aoi being hurt. Plus in Ingoshima he has women working under him, non-sexually, one of whom dresses in a way where she passes as an effeminate man publicly.

Certainly doesn’t forgive what he’s done but it’s interesting anyway. But maybe I’m wrong, it’s just that his behavior seems to contradict what we’ve been lead to believe about him.

Dex-chan lover
Assuming this was dropped and will not continue, or does someone know where the rest might be found either from official license or pirate point?

I find this story to be better than the original which I am only 30 chapters in. Gamou seems to be better in this.

Users who are viewing this thread