Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - I want you to listen to my friend's story

Group Leader
This series has become a little to dull for me. I remember that I used to enjoyed, either way thanks for the work.

Double-page supporter
Lowkey forgotten about the plot lol I came here for the lewds only

Dex-chan lover
My predictions are we are going to see a rival for FMC now. I like the concept but man, MMC is such a loser. He has no self respect. He's just bearing everything because he's just too horny to stand up for himself. There is zero character development on his side. It would have been better if he showed some resistance to the fmc's bullying. I'm sure author gonna choose most basics of basic arc for mmc. But I like the art tho. There is no short of fan service.
Yep and it will be Eri who is more experienced in love and feelings. Otherwise we've already had that arc earlier with the guy MC was going to fight.

I'm here trying to remember all the chapters that all those activities that Takamine described actually happened or just taken out of context given that it has been awhile since I read all those chapters. I'm sure someone here will kindly give the chapter numbers for me & many others. Thanks for the translations.
They did actually happen

Dex-chan lover
she's wondering how they haven't done it raw yet

Dex-chan lover
Yep and it will be Eri who is more experienced in love and feelings. Otherwise we've already had that arc earlier with the guy MC was going to fight.
Are you implying that Eri is gonna try and make a move on Shirota?

Users who are viewing this thread