Can anyone help me find a manga that I forgot the name of T_T

Yea, basically I remembered a series that I read a long time ago and I couldnt remember the title and my google searching skills are really of no help to me so would anyone be willing to help out? Here is the best description I can muster:

The story centers around a girl (who I think at the start is in elementary or middle school) but she has a friend who copies everything that she does (same hairstyle etc. Cuz she wants them to be best friends and only her as the only friend etc.) and is honestly super toxic (I believe either the protagonist or antagonists name is Nana but I'm not sure). The story basically consists of how she tries to get away from that friend and how she moves through school while the friend sometimes ruins other friendships and in general causes negativity in her life, and there is a bit of romance but it is really subtle.

Ik it's a super vague description but tysm to anyone who made it this far T_T

Dex-chan lover
@Zapper555 Somehow the plot makes me think of horror manga...
Anyway do you remember anything else about the MC? Any physical or personality traits? Family? Etc

Yea looking back I described it rlly morbidly but its definitely not horror (I'm to weak for that stuff lmaoo).

Ok so it's probably more so on the shoujo side but with a bit of psychological focus, the girl has lighter hair and the antagonist had a darker shade, and if it helps the art style is a bit similar to Hatsukoi to Taiyou or Nekota no Koto ga. The main character also is someone who tries her best and I believe she even switches schools and always tries to make things work out. I dont think she had a lot of family mentioned in the story, I think it didnt really go there and more so was abt her (but I think they mention her mom a bit). I remember reading this a really long time ago so I dont know if I can remember anything else unfortunately. Tysm for trying to help me out thoo <333

Users who are viewing this thread