Can someone help me find this manga?

a long looong time ago i was reading this one manga about a transmigrator(or reincarnator?) girl who was a hugeee fan of a hero in the manga. so she followed his party from a distance and helped them (also from a distance) it was kind of funny? anyway the main things i can remember about it is that the hero(?) had a kind of cool type vibe (like the blue eyed black haired guy from free!) and that there was not only one hero, but around 50 maybe? at least one in each country or something. the girl herself reminded me of those shopkeeper npcs, with all the potions and rare odditys. one thing i remember is her making a staff that looks like a magical girl wand and it turned out to be supeeeer valuable or smthn so she gave it to one of the hero's party member (who i think was a rabbit) i also remember that one of the party members was an elf guy with a bow?? oh oh and i remember i scene with like poison trees or plants(?) and the hero almost died or smthn but then she (mc) chugged a bunch of potions and jumped to save him, and thats why he finally started talking to her? (b4 he was pretty much ignoring her) i think thats around ch 2. its been around 2 or 3 years since i read it i think? thats pretty much all i remember i guess. anyway if you know what manga this is pls tell!! i wanna read it again !!! thaaaaaanks <3 lots of gratitude from me to you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread