Can you add an BL ban in Recently Added Manga section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
TL;DR Can you ban BL in Recently Added section (entirely or just OneShot of that specific theme) or just put an emergency Tag filter to let them free in their mass upload cockroach conspiracy (if they create their own BL upload site is for the best)

I normally search in Recently Added section to see new mangas but in those recently months I feel annoyed with the fckng spam of OneShot fanfiction of BL is like searching in 10 pages per day to search a new interesting manga just to get a lot of (insert popular story with a lot of ikemen with lazy ass reasons to docking like "50 shadows of Grey" quality romantic story) BL content, is like +20 repeating generic stories from Itadori of Jujitsu Kaisen using his 🍖 sword 🥒 in other character, I understand their kinks but it's like an ocean of fanfiction and that's no cool for Recently Added section

Power Uploader
Banning it is a No most probably, But banning/blacklisting certain tags per user discretion for themselves is planned.

See Moderator response at:
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/how-to-make-tag-filter-permanent-site-wide.1194583/post-17032657

In the meantime you can use the Advanced Search feature,

1. Go to the hamburger menu at the top left.
2. Click on "Advanced Search" under titles.
3. Click "Open Filters".
4. Sort by "Recently Added".
5. Exclude "Boys' Love" from Filter tags. (By double clicking on the tag under Genre in Filter tags)
6. Then click "Search".

Additionally if you'd like it to show only stuff that is translated as it shows up in the homepage, you can check the "Has translated chapters" checkbox.

Dex-chan lover
Use my script if you mostly read on PC, or use a browser that supports userscripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread