Can You Become A Magical Girl? - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
These magical girls (?) are going places... this time, hopefully with their head and sanity still intact.

Dex-chan lover
umm im still waiting for the granny to save the music guy... or he is already done?

Dex-chan lover
If that "Airhead" somehow doesn't realize, that that magical girl and the granny are indeed the same person, even though he changed himself and even swapped sexes, (because he is an airhead and a granny changing into a young girl is unnatural. *teehee ;P *) HE IS DEAD TO ME!

Dex-chan lover
(Provisional) List of Things That Might Actually Be Turned into Magical Girls

- boys (checked)
- fully grown men (checked)
- grandpas (box not yet checked)
- actual girls (checked)
- fully grown women (checked)
- grannies (checked)
- aliens (checked, huh Kyon?)
- animals (box not yet checked)
- plants (box not yet checked)
- furries (checked)
- ghosts (box not yet checked)
- spirits (box not yet checked)
- ninjas (box not yet checked)
- pirates (box not yet checked)
- zombies (box not yet checked)
- robots (box not yet checked)
- planets (checked, sort of)

*This list is only a subset of the List of Things that Might Be Turned into Little Girls by Japanese Mangakas, please refer to that list for additional information.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't a zombie get turned into a magical girl with a chainsaw once?

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc You can check out Zombie (Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka) and Ninja (Mahou Shoujo Juubei-chan). And I'm sure I can think of at least one robot magical girl if I put my head to it/stretch the definition a lil' bit.

edit: Does Negima's Chachamaru getting a Pactio card count?

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens

Well, if I really wanted to completely check the whole list, there's always pixiv, danbooru, and that single-letter filter here in MD. Regarding Chachamaru,
I'd say that because Hakase had been receiving the help of Lingshen, it's entirely possible that Chachamaru already had magical components installed initially in her.
If true, then just how much that might make her into a magical robot girl, even prior to the pactio, would be up to interpretation. And this does not take into account that Chachamaru had been interacting with a certain loli grandma (to quote Rakan) for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc But the ones I'm referring to actually have anime out, so they count double, and such.
As for Chachamaru, true enough.

Dex-chan lover
It's quite sad, I can't see granny skin during transformation.
Hue hue hue, my granny fetish.
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread