Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Distinction

AcX

Dex-chan lover
Some people were freaking out in the previous chapter talking about NTR.... and we got an extremely fluffy chapter instead. Impatience is bad.

Dex-chan lover
My mind is so corrupted that I thought if this was hentai, it's gonna be blackmail + ntr. Fck my kind.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad to see you're back! I really hope you keep working on this series if you can! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
i been waiting for iris zero new chapter like 1 chapter between 1 or 2 year for 3 years now so 3 month is nothing , still its great to have this back

Dex-chan lover
Hardcore kyun on page 9
Glad to see you back, fox.
Somei reminds of Ishigami. I think he is a good guy

And yes, ancient wisdom says: "if you can push editing on someone at least half-decent - do it"

Yay, sleepingfox is back! Was getting worried that something bad happened to you.

Group Leader
@daveylu Sorry about making you and other people think that!

@henman Glad to be back! Oh you're right, he really is somewhat Ishigami-ish, huh. And that sounds like a very wise piece of wisdom indeed.

@themoobz Oh man Iris Zero hiatus was brutal indeed.

Welcome back! A gift for your return @sleepyfoxscanlations!

Please calm your heart before clicking this.
bdDZhTl.jpeg

He got them a couple ring for their anniversary and yes, that night got real hot and steamy 😏

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Glad to see you back! Been missing my blue credit pages. Regardless of joint or not, I hope you keep those blue credit pages still. :)

Thanks for the chapter as well.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations its been a while but honestly im just glad youre back. i hope you can continue working on this and talking to us in the end cards and such since it makes the reading feel more personal and like were part of the community. i will definitely continue reading the series you translate for us because of the “inclusion”

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back fox, this is the first time I'm commenting on the series you are working on but I really loved your translations of saeki, kono kaisha and fukami kun, I recently restarted binging and was done with all three series in one day, they were very very enjoyable. I wanted to thank you but you went missing for a few months so I'm taking this chance to thank you, thanks al it for bringing those fluff to us.

I was quite surprised to see you post this now, since I'm quite used to tls disappearing for months to years (p.s I was waiting for iris zero as well) I hope everything's alright and take care of yourself! Thanks for the translations.

"I want things to remain like this forever/ I want to keep being with you" and such lines always make me worried, and with a good reason.

Nothing good happens after that in like 80% of the cases

Let's hope this belongs to the 20%.
Well, this has no drama at all, and so sign of it, so I'm expecting more fluff

Dex-chan lover
I would not have mind the idea of bringing him down by brute force though.

Users who are viewing this thread