Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Bonus 3

Dex-chan lover
kinda know that feeling since im addict to genshin impact recently and its fuk up my free time to read manga all over cuz i watch a lot of vtuber too , for these pass 3 week i miss so many update manga chapter that i follow lol anyway thanks for this cute bonus chapter .

Dex-chan lover
What a nice bonus chapter! It reminds me of Tonikaku Kawaii chapter...let me check... 121-122

Thanks, Fox! And congrats on your little anniversary! Looking forward for future releases!

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations

If and when you do
BE WARNED....

At first I resisted with venom on Diving deeper into the realm of Vtubers... However
Everything changed when the Politics attacked.... all facet of my norm fill with political bombardment and just when I thought that it was over now MORE Political Stuff ravages my feeds...
So I turned to Vtubers... and within 2-3 days of diving I can now name practically all of Gen 1-5 along with Gen 1 of EN and Gen 0 of EN....
There’s apparently a live ongoing story arc with Pekora and Moona in Minecraft. Basically how the Bunny & Moon drew each other together in a fateful encounter

Peer into the abyss and you shall be sucked in

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations I see you've fallen down the rabbit hole as well. I'm being smart and limiting myself ONLY to all the hololive vtubers (which I am having a blast with already). Unfortunately, I can't understand Japanese so all I can do is wait for clips. :( Otherwise, I would've sunk deeper.

Group Leader
@JaxunHero Lol I did watch the clip where Pekora read Moona's story and got locked in.

@waldo220 Time to learn Japanese! But then you won't need me either (´;ω;`)ウゥゥ. I'm keeping myself 90% limited to Matsuri. I find her late night chats to be quite soothing (unlike most of her daytime videos :x, though those are fun).

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations as someone with a full-time WFH job, how would you suggest I go about that? Also, that is some amazing self-control. I binged so much the first 2 weeks (tho I always do that).

Group Leader
@waldo220 Well part of me hopes you won't find the time because I like seeing your comments, but doing 5 minutes a day of vocab using Anki or something might be an alright start. As for restraining myself Vtuber-wise, I just know so much free time is going to disappear down a blackhole if I go in too fast. So really it's just a sense of desperation keeping me from getting sucked in.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Come for the translation, stay to write a comment. I ain't going nowhere :)

Yeah, that's a good idea. I brute forced through a lot of translated clips and am now at the point where I've seen most of the old ones. The only thing keeping me from spending my whole day on hololive is not understanding Japanese (otherwise, I'd be tuning in to the streams as well).

Group Leader
@waldo220 Glad to hear it :3.

Now I feel like I shouldn't encourage you to learn Japanese lest you be drowned in the vast seas of full-length Japanese hololive streams.

Dex-chan lover
Yesss... Another one for the vtuber cult! Viva la Hololive!

Matsuri is hilarious. I can't believe she gets away with talking about some of the things she does. XD

One of us. One of us. One of us.
Unrelated, it’s really cool that you have spent enough time trying to share this medium with us that you have things to teach about it. And that you did all the translating and redrawing on your own. Glad you have help now.

Group Leader
@Varler Haha, her manic energy is amazing. She also gets super calm and soothing in her late night streams though. I think I might be feeling some gap moe from the contrast. As far as her topics of conversation... I'm also floored that they let her talk about those lmao. Edit: Just watched a stream where she sang Nandemonaiya by Radwimps (from Kimi no Na wa), and I think it was one of her best covers. I had to edit this comment after hearing it, haha. Here's a link with the time just in case anyone's interested.

@avid_consumer I don't really feel like I'm qualified to be teaching people xD, but it was Lightning's idea. And yup, it's certainly nice to have some help.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Sadly, the Japanese I know is limited to what I picked up from memes and manga, so I have to watch mostly translated clips, so I haven't seen much of Matsuri's late-night streams. Usually, just the craziest, funniest, or most teetee stuff gets clipped.

Also, thanks for the timestamp and link! I'm always happy to simp enjoy some more great vtuber content!

Why are the comments talking about something unrelated to the chapter? I'm just really curious...

Users who are viewing this thread