Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Trip Planning

Dex-chan lover
it took me hours to get through this chapter cause work and nsfw. thank you for the chapter as always, and make sure to get your rest. tell kaia and lightning they are doing their wonderfully.

also hearing “sunshine girl” again made me sad from weathering with you flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
I live for good communication. I like how they're so different, but love each other nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
I caught up OTL
My floof...

So anyway, is this weekly now? I'm kinda lost.

Dex-chan lover
Never before I would see a couple bathing and think to myself "this is wholesome" instead of horny things

Then again, knowing them we can insert the "then they fucked a lot that night" end card

Group Leader
@Tatherwood Yeah it turned weekly I think around chapter 10 or something I think, I'm not totally sure. We've fallen way behind, but we're trying to increase our release rate to begin catching up.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Are you in need of something? My Japanese isn't quite good enough for TL, but I could take a PoofReader spot (I'm a translator and language teacher, so I'm kind of experienced). Probably the "least important" spot, as far as release speed goes, but...

Group Leader
@Tatherwood I appreciate the offer, but the only thing we really need is another redrawer to take some of the pressure off of Kaia and me. As a fan of languages myself though, those are some nice job titles!

Group Leader
@FloatyBee Well I agreed when I read mal2012's comment, so I looked into it a little bit. Apparently it has a fair bit of European-influenced architecture — probably due to the fact that it was the first Japanese port to open to foreign trade in centuries — which is something a lot of people seem to like. On a related note, it also has Japan's only (I think, or maybe just "remaining") star fort. Hakodate also supposedly has some of the best scenic views in Japan, and of course, some great seafood. Onuma Quasi National Park and Matsumae Castle are nearby as well, making Hakodate a convenient base for day trips to explore those attractions. Lastly, and this is just conjecture, but it may be of more interest because there are fewer things to do in Hokkaido than in other parts of Japan in general.

Users who are viewing this thread