Can you remove my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
@RitoTheLittle
Thank you for the explanation! I think you also answered the op's question about where to find those with that tag!

@ABCsOfLife
I should stop too (*ノω・*)

@Army_bloodcore
It's not the "not getting the same feeling" that's the problem, I think people are talking about the kinda rude attitude.

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife

What the heck is going on? I remember the video game recommendation post. Many people provided great games that would fulfill the desired recommendation. Heck since steam wasn’t preferred, some of the games posted could be purchased physically instead of digitally. But Idk what is happening. This just seems like one long endless rant.

Okay, sorry you're are not biotrash.
I will not play all of this games because I have not enought time to learn and play it.
If this game isn't produced yet, you may answer that: "The game that you requested is not produced yet".

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer I honestly not too sure myself at this point especially with the broken English and all.

Though if you looks the previous page if you may..
I guess you could conclude as OP is unsatisfied with MD and other people who can't find him a game that he need.

Also, dear OP
Since you're calling people biotrash...
Would you kindly stop calling people biotrash?

Dex-chan lover
Since you keep mentioning steam so much. You could go (idk why I mentioning this) The epic game store route. Or if not why not just buy the games physically?

Dex-chan lover
This has to be one of the dumbest threads i've seen in a while thx for the entertainment.

Contributor
Ok, summary from what I read
> OP goes to a manga site with outdated browser
> Site doesn't work correctly, asks for help
> In the meantime OP asks for game recommendations too
> OP got answer to non-functioning site, fix pending
> Users gave tons of game recommendations, but not to OP's tastes
> OP tries again to ask for more recommendations, but with specific tastes
> Users caters to his will
> OP dislikes because people are not him
> OP wants to delete account because site not working (fix was pending and OP didn't update browser), this site doesn't have his fetish that suddenly popped up (the site does has it, even @RitoTheLittle links it), and steam sucks according to OP
> Users tried to help, but got insulted instead

We're all somehow biotrash (whatever that mean, probably a native insult or something) and everyone from MangaDex is suddenly from Steam?
I don't even know what I'm typing anymore

Dex-chan lover
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75926026
75926026_p0_master1200.jpg

Hmmmmmm...

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
If you hate Steam so much...
Why don't you buy Exclusive Games from Epic Games Store instead?
Pffthhh

@Teasday
It still doesn't works! Buttons are not pressing, manga is no show.
Why, to see some manga (.jpg files), I must update browser? It is easy task!
gWXgj4k.png

Dex-chan lover
Why am I adding more fuels to the already charred trashpile.
OP really hates the Fukushima incident.

Like actually is revolted by any animes, stuff that are made after the incident.

And also OP, why don't you just update your browser already. I think that you pirated Win 10 and that's the reason why you haven't updated it. Or an alternative solution, use another browser.

Also, thanks @Greg_no_Gregory for the link. That is a massive art theft right there. I suggest deleting your Pixiv posts, or to downright delete your Pixiv account, OP.

And does anyone speak Russian? I think OP's native language is Russian. Maybe that way there'll be a competent conversation by the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread