Candy & Cigarettes - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Battle of New Haven

Dex-chan lover
Page 23 won't load for me, no matter how often I refresh the page. Is it just me?

Group Leader
"Florida man, working for Electoral Commission, found to have short term memory loss, singlehandedly submitted 20 million votes, resulting in a 99% approval rating for a single candidate."
1. That’s not how approval ratings work
2. The panel on page 33 is showing the percentage of votes that have been counted, meaning Thompson barely managed to squeeze out a win in Florida in that last percent

Dex-chan lover
The panels where Americans, Texans in particular, were voluntarily surrendering all their guns after a mass shooting in New York was one of the most unrealistic things I've read in a manga in a while.

And that's including all the ones with magic, unrealistic physical abilities and uninteresting bland as oatmeal dudes somehow ending up with a harem.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Texas turning in all their guns because of a mass shooting in NY is the most unbelievable thing about this manga.
The panels where Americans, Texans in particular, were voluntarily surrendering all their guns after a mass shooting in New York was one of the most unrealistic things I've read in a manga in a while.

And that's including all the ones with magic, unrealistic physical abilities and uninteresting bland as oatmeal dudes somehow ending up with a harem.
More that a jew (Shapiro) that want to stop the New World Order started by an Italian (Falcone)?

Group Leader

I feel like that falls under the sarcasm tag

Users who are viewing this thread