Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Double-page supporter
@someunregpunk

Thanks man I had seen the tag but had no idea what it was about. I gotta say this one seems much better done than cheating Men must die. Anyway started reading the novel and so far it's pretty good

> This manga is a bit annoying. I'm gonna drop

And here we can see our long lived "Ning Shu's 1st arc problem".

While an original novel has its flaws it is without a question a high quality work. BUT the 1st arc is so...strange in a ways that it is bad and most people just drop da novel after or while reading it.

And da same goes with adaptation. 1st arc drives people away and so it just gone dead cuz drawing takes more effort dan writing.

And instead of a quality Ning Shu people made 'Making Scum men cry' stuff dat is just literal garbage. But it has tons of popular tropes and "romance" tag so, apparently, people read dat.

Sad.

Hm, i am confused. I feel like i already read this one, but the style was different?
I mean, i started a manhua, then was redirected to a novel and am reading now. But as far as i remember the manhua i read started from 3rd arc of the novel and this one is the first ark if the same novel. Im sooo confused

@Keai Maybe you're thinking about I Make Scum Men Cry (it's in the description above). These two comics are both based on the same novel, but they cover different arcs

Dex-chan lover
Cancelled? Huh, I wonder why... This is licensed manhua right? Maybe they cancelled it to jump straight to the smut universe in "I make scum men cry"?

I don't blame people for thinking the first arc is lame, but I personally think it's pretty great? It's not the kind of OP story where the heroine is super powerful and gets to faceslap her opponents in the first go, Ningshu had to struggle and work hard because she literally had no skills.

At the same time she's not compeletely helpless, because a strong character came to help (sort of). She still has to pull her own weight though, even with the assist. She doesn't just gets stuff handed to her like in the "doting ML" type stories.

The hard work makes the eventual faceslap more satisfying than OP leads.

@d_a_renoir Translator here. Well, it hasn't been updated since July 2019, so I assume that it's been canceled. For "I Make Scum Men Cry" it seems like it came out in December 2019, so your theory could hold some truth

Can definitely see why this shit was cancelled. Better off just rereading Cheating Men Must Die.

¡Hola!
Gracias por traer el manhwa ya que desde hace mucho tiempo quería saber como se verían los personajes, no se desanimen por los comentarios, sigan subiendo.
Por último tengo una opinión sobre la protagonista, y es que es diferente a cualquiera antes vista. No es esa típica MC que se hace fuerte en unos pocos capítulos y es un personaje que se desarrolla con la trama y va desglosando la capa interior oculta de los demás personajes.
En fin, muchas gracias por subir el manhwa.

Double-page supporter
@melbisbelbis

The novel this is adapted from came out well before cheating men must die. There's also plot happening in the system world in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread